Friday, June 6, 2014

There must be inbreeding in Nepean-Carlton

To torture myself, while working at home, because it shouldn’t, really be fun, I leave my television tuned to CP24 as back ground noise.

This morning, my head started to ache and my stomach started to heave and I thought I was about to become Ontario’s next West Nile victim, when I looked up at the TV and I realized that I was again listening to the ridiculous, over the top, ramblings of this obnoxious creature.

And then I thought who in their right mind would vote for such a partisan hack and sure enough, after very little research, it all made sense. 


The same idiot voters that vote for this asshole.

No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...