Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Three weeks late and a hundred bucks short

This might explain a lot. When I got home from work today, there was a letter from the Liberal Party of Canada in my mailbox, in a fairly large envelope.

My first thought was, hey these guys are not down and out. This is a very aggressive move. Hit your mailing list, ask for help, get the recovery started now.

But alas it was a letter from Michael Ignatieff, explaining that he was working hard on the campaign bus and that the numbers were starting to climb and could I send some money to help the party.

Well at least I saved a hundred bucks.

1 comment:

bigcitylib said...

Presumably the last death twitches of the election machine.

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...