Friday, September 17, 2010

We don’t drink no lattes in Muskogee

Gawd I miss living in rural Nepean. I live in Mississauga now and since it is my birthday on Sunday I had to get the sticker for my Jeep. Again this year. 

Now the government knows what vehicle I am driving, who I am insured with and what my policy number is. Damn you, Toronto elites.

Back in rural Nepean, I didn’t worry about no damn stickers. I would just throw on my jeans each morning, walk out to bern and then on the weekend, Daisy Mae would throw the young-ins in the back of the truck and we would head into town to get vittles. 

Hell, Lou the local cop would pull up next to us at Tims, while I was getting my double, double and he wouldn’t care bout my sticker. How’s the crop doing Willy, glad to see the Bronco is still running, that would be it.

Damn you, you Toronto elites.



4 comments:

Skinny Dipper said...

How's Uncle Okie doing in Muskogee?

JJ said...

Hahahahaha!

You brat ;)

WILLY said...

Doing fine SD. Sorry JJ, I couldn't resist ;(

WILLY said...

Doing fine SD. Sorry JJ, I couldn't resist ;(

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...