Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Night Nirvana


Nirvana was one of the few groups that came out after the mid seventies that I listened to. I thought the Grunge thing was great. In fact that is how I always dressed, well except for a few years when I got carried away and started wearing elephant pants. The Grunge look was cool and Nirvana's music grungy and dirty even in this commercialized teenage angst video. I like the cheerleaders turning on, though, but unfortunately I'm just the old man with the broom.

Kurdt Kobain would of been 43 years old today. What a waste.

For your listening pleasure here is their video Smells Like Teen Spirit.




No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...