Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No Colour for Old Men


Apparently since I am old and only had black and white TV when I was a kid, I dream in black and white, twenty five percent of the time, while younger people dream in colour most of the time.

It has something to do with the effects of media exposure during our formative years of 5 to 10 years of age when we were starting to dream.

At least according to this article from the Telegraph UK.

Well that would explain a lot.

It seems that I have a tendency to dream the same way that I blog: Quantity over Quality.

Good night and happy dreams.






via Boing Boing.

No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...