Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scott McClellan is acting like he's at Nuremburg

Integrity could be viewed as defining one's own personal honesty, and then acting in accordance to those beliefs and values. And at at some point in our lives, we all have a moment or moments when we have to question our own integrity. 

As a salesman I've sold a lot of stuff over the years to a lot of people that didn't originally want to buy or in reality need what I was selling, but on my worst day Scotty I couldn't even carry your shoes.

Your lapse in integrity, honesty, and personal values has cost hundred's of thousands of lives and made the earth a much more dangerous place to live on. Because Scotty you were one of the salesmen.

Oh, Scotty has a new book out. It contains nothing that most of us did not already know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too think he sounds like he's trying to stay out of jail.

C4SR said...

Michael Ignatieff didn't know.

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...