Friday, November 14, 2008

Bob Dylans idol turns 63



You know that you are one important guy when Bob Dylan goes out of his way to visit your childhood home.

While on tour in Winnipeg Dylan sought out the house that Neil Young grew up in. He talked the current owner into letting him walk through the house.

Anyway Dylan's idol turned 63 this week. Here's Neil Young and Crazy horse from six years ago doing Hey Hey My My.

And my favorite Neil Young song Helpless from the Last Waltz.



The best musician that ever visited my home was Ted Gerow, the keyboard player for the 5 man. Ted is a really cool guy, but there's only one Dylan. Of course then again I'm no Neil Young.

No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...