Friday, June 25, 2010

Just tin soldiers for what it is worth

I hate being so old and complacent, but Harper's G20 onslaught on the city I was born and raised in and the attack on our fucking personal liberties is making it a great night for ripping through ProBlogs.

Boris at the Beaver summed it all up for me, but I'm voting for everyone tonight. The front page will be changing constantly this weekend.

I'm a follower of Pogge's Friday is blues night, but all week I can't get these two songs out of my head.

Here's Neil performing a month ago...



and Stephen Stills from a couple years back.




Huck Farper.

No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...