Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring Here Comes the Sun




George Harrison recalled that wrote Here Comes the Sun at the time when Apple was getting like school, where he had to go and be a businessman, Sign this and sign that. Anyway, it seems as if winter in England goes on forever, by the time spring comes you really deserve it. So one day I decided I was going to sag off Apple and I went over to Eric Clapton's house. The relief of not having to go see all those dopey accountants was wonderful, and I walked around the garden with one of Erics acoustic guitars and wrote Here Comes The Sun.

I heard the song on Q this morning when I was driving to work and thought it was a perfect song for the first day of spring.


JAWL

No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...