Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am really getting tired of these people


Until the rest of us get a do over, you know getting our credit lines extended with tax payer dollars or selling some of the worthless purchases we have made over the last four years to the government...

Like the $15 Home Depot, DVD player that only lasted a week or the pair of shoes I bought from Wal-mart that fell apart after a month, the cheap things that I foolishly thought were a bargain...

Nothing that these top economists from the five major banks say should be considered of any importance. and certainly should not be reported as an expert opinion when it comes to handling the current financial meltdown.

From now on the chief economists of the five major banks have to STFU.

Gentlemen you have no credibility left with me, none, zero, nada, zilch.

There now I feel better.

No comments:

I guess Mound was right

Every major global climate record was broken last year and 2024 could be worse, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Tuesday,...